Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!*
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To ensure your virtual poster presentation is scheduled and included in the conference materials, your full submission must
be received, and your registration paid in full by June 10, 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials.
Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster title and short description will be published on our website
- Receive $50 off your registration*
Special submission requirements for this event:
All scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 word limit; about 500 characters)
- Short PowerPoint slideshow for on-screen sharing**
NEW - Virtual Poster Presentations will be held LIVE ONLINE. Posters will be available in real-time only. Posters will not be available on-demand.
**Your poster title and short description will be published on our website. We will not be collecting or publishing your poster presentation. For the LIVE ONLINE presentation, please prepare a short PowerPoint slideshow to display during the Poster Session. Sessions will be similar to breakout discussions. Each poster will have an online room assigned where you will SHARE YOUR SCREEN and talk to attendees via video. (For the short PowerPoint slideshow, 16:9 ratio is preferred. Pre-recorded audio is optional since you will talk with attendees directly while showing your slides.) Attendees can pop in and out of concurrent poster rooms, so be prepared to present your materials again to any newcomers.
- Initial instructions with submission link are general and sent automatically. They will have slightly different requirements than what is needed for this event. Follow-up, conference-specific instructions will be sent.
- Please indicate your preferred poster program selection during submission. This detail is needed to assign and schedule the poster sessions.
- Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
- Posters are limited to one per person.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.